You’ve got to use it, the pain. Use it as fuel to move past the torment, to the light at the end of the tunnel.
What your Favourite Colour says about you
1. White: This indicates a desire for simplicity, perfection and purity.
2. Red: This person is usually outgoing and lives life to the full. They are optimistic, hate monotony, and are driven and ambitious. They may also be impulsive or aggressive.
3. Maroon: This is often the favourite colour…
Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.
The Nine Types of Intelligence
1. Naturalist Intelligence (“Nature Smart”)
Designates the human ability to discriminate among living things (plants, animals) as well as sensitivity to other features of the natural world (clouds, rock configurations). This ability was clearly of value in our evolutionary…
Don’t explain. People only hear what they want to hear.
See beyond the struggle to achieve the impossible.
Some Ways to Improve your Self-Confidence
1. Don’t compare yourself to others. You are totally unique, and have different talents, abilities and strengths.
2. Never criticise or put yourself down. There are plenty of others who will do that for you. You need to be your biggest, and you greatest, fan. Be understanding, gentle and kind to…